Saturday

I've Been Tagged! Reawaken the old Lonely Posts...

I’ve been tagged by fwebwatch in an effort to “reawaken the old lonely posts” which haven’t seemed to receive quite as much attention as originally anticipated.

So I chose, from by blog
Take Time to Live & Wish Your Friends & Loved Ones Enough to carry over the tag as I truly do believe that people really would feel a whole lot better if only they did take the time to do so for those they care for before it’s too late.

Think about this: They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them but then an entire life to forget them. So please, don't be in too much of a hurry to forget about your friends and loved ones.

The following is a quote from this beautiful, inspiring story:


“They kissed and the daughter left. The mother walked over to the window where I was seated. Standing there I could see she wanted and needed to cry. I tried not to intrude on her privacy but she welcomed me in by asking, "Did you ever say good-bye to someone knowing it would be forever?"
read more…

I hope this has inspired you. It’s so very important to take time to live and tell your friends and loved ones that you "wish them enough".

To all my friends and loved ones, I Wish You Enough!


I now pass this tag on to: synchronity4change, Nothing's Too Sacred, Dumb Ox Daily News, gurushabad, Wisdomology: People Share Wisdom, Big Book of You Blog, John M. Justice, The Official Rogue Professor's Blog, and innings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done, Bonnie! ;)

Alexys Fairfield said...

Hi,
You have a beautifully inspiring blog. I am glad I found it. Keep up the good work.