Thursday

Inspiring Fireman's Prayer

Fireman's Prayer
When I'm called to duty, God, wherever flames may rage,
Give me strength to save a life whatever be its age.

Help me to embrace a little child before it is too late,
Or save an older person from the horror of that fate.

Enable me to be alert to hear the weakest shout,
And quickly and efficiently to put the fire out.
I want to fill my calling and to give the best in me.
To guard my every neighbour and protect their property.
And if according to your wilI, have to lose my life, please bless with your protecting hand my children and my wife.


This Post Is Dedicated To ALL The Fallen Heros And Those Still Protecting Us. May God Bless You And Hold You In The Palm Of His Hand.

Please share this with your freinds in memory of the 2 firefighters that died for the people of Winnipeg Sunday, February 4. I am sure they would appreciate it. Thank you and god bless.

No comments: